Surgical Dental Assistant
Surgical Dental Assistant - rare opening to join our team!
Salem & Monmouth, OR
Full-time, M-Th or Part-time, T-Th
Is culture in the workplace important to you? Join a team that puts its employees first!
Our team is committed to providing exceptional comprehensive dental care to change people’s lives through creating new smiles. This is a fast-paced environment requiring a detail orientated person. If you're patient, focused, and interested in advancing your career in the dental field, we encourage you to apply today!
As a Surgical Dental Assistant, you’ll be part of our surgical team working with Dr. Travis Hunsaker DDS, MAGD, FAAID, DABOI/ID, a board-certified specialist in implant dentistry. This in-demand specialty distinctly sets our practice apart from others. We are willing to train the right candidate, previous surgical experience is preferred but not required. In this role, you will learn new skills, an amazing chance for someone to advance their career. We offer a competitive wage, benefits, and a supportive work environment.
- Our state-of-the-art practice uses the latest advancements in technology for All-on-X complete full-mouth reconstruction, using cutting edge digital workflow, full arch dental implant restoration surgeries, root canals, extractions, etc. with moderate IV sedation.
- Surgeries are performed at both our Salem and Monmouth, Oregon offices.
- Starting pay range is $29-$32 /hr. with scheduled pay raises following a benefit plan.
- Full time schedule is M-Th, 32-40 hrs./week. Part time schedule is Tu/We/Th, 25-30 hrs. /week with occasional Monday meetings and opportunities to fill for vacations.
- Benefits: Paid Time Off, Medical Insurance, In-house dental benefits, 401K profit sharing, educational reimbursement offered to advance your career.
- Chair-side clinical support to doctors and hygienists, charting, patient education, patient treatment planning, maintaining patient files, patient communications (pre-op/post-op calls), operatory set-up and clean-up.
- Deliver a high level of patient support at all phases of their appointment.
- Complete maintenance & sterilization processes for advanced surgical equipment and operatories.
- Educate patients on the importance of preventing, diagnosing, and treating the oral cavity.
- Work collaboratively with the team to ensure an exceptional patient experience, productive schedules, inventory, and effective maintenance of the practice and systems.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a Dental Assistant
- Experience with surgical procedures preferred.
If you are interested and understand the value of this opportunity, we’d love to hear from you! Please reply to this ad with resume, cover letter and references.